I have been speaking to the new guys that have been coming on teamspeak over the last few days (well most of them) and I thought it would a good idea to make a quick list of LAN Essentials as it is their very first LAN.
So, here goes:
- Cables (For power & screen(s) etc) (mmm cable porn)
- 4 Way
- Mouse, Keyboard and Gaming Controller
- Sleeping Bag / Bedding / Pillow
- Air Bed (Woman not included) (highly recommended, the floor is hard and cold, you wont want to sleep on it directly, pick one up at Tesco for about £10)
- Food Money (Around £25, or £30ish if you want to be part of the takeaway run on Saturday night)
- Change of clothes (also, some warm clothes in case the hall gets cold)
- Toothpaste and Brush
- "Shower In A Can" (aka Deodorant)
- Yourself (if you have too I guess... lol )
Not so important stuff
- CD / USB Pen with Windows OS (if you have one, great if not dont worry too much)
- Offline sync your Spotify Playlists.
I cannot think of anything more, but if others can post that would be great.
There are many people usually doing food runs to Tesco's, grab a lift off someone if it is required, also there is a chipshop about a 4 min walk away (it's amazing!)