Give me a Lift and I will give you £20

5th - 7th April 2013 (# signed up, # paid)
AndrewbouchierUK
n00b

Give me a Lift and I will give you £20

Postby AndrewbouchierUK » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:14 pm

I am looking for someone to take me and maybe my friend to WestLAN I will pay you £20

I will be taking my PC but my friend would just be taking his laptop
44 Tweenaways, Buckfastleigh, TQ11 0DW

xconspirisist
Pseudo-jolly-fatman, rapid-post-editor, postman-loather, coffee-induced-murderer, meatball-fanatic, GPS-hater, vapourware-author, executioner-of-flying-bugs, eternal emperor of entirety
Battle.net: xcons#2832
steamid: xconspirisist

Re: Give me a Lift and I will give you £20

Postby xconspirisist » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Hey Guys, I know Andrew, he's a nice guy - easy to get along with.

He probably meant to say "Please could I have a lift, and you are welcome to £20 of fuel money"! - sounds a bit nicer.

Andrew isn't around on the forums that often, but if somebody is available to give him a lift then if you post here, I'll remind him to check the thread! Here is a Google maps link showing the route to his house - it looks like it's about 40 minutes away if you trust Google Maps timings ( https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=town+h ... A&t=h&z=11 )

Cheers everyone.

Jani
Swearing Admin

Postby Jani » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:54 am

I might have room for 1, but I'm not certain yet. If I can borrow my friends roof box I will certainly be able to take your equipment, and then pick you up from the train station in exmouth or something if you were happy to get the train. I'm travelling back to Plymouth with one less person so its more likely that I can drive you home

AndrewbouchierUK
n00b

Postby AndrewbouchierUK » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:36 am

thank you for the offer but the problem is my PC is to heavy for me to take with me on a buss

Jani
Swearing Admin

Postby Jani » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:53 am

Did you read my post? I said I will be able to take your equipment, I just wouldn't have any free seats. I'm borrowing a roof box for the weekend so I'll have plenty of space for gear, just not people.

You just need to get a bus/train to Exmouth and I can pick you up from the station once we have unloaded the car.

Return to “SaltLAN 30”