Lift

19:00 2nd - 17:00 4th November 2012 (# signed up, # paid)
bloodtobleed
Westlan Staff
Origin ID: bloodtobleed
Battle.net: bloodtobleed#2312
steamid: 02cfranklin

Lift

Postby bloodtobleed » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:11 pm

Any chance anyone wants to swing by Bournemouth and give me a lift to and from November LAN? Happy to contribute towards petrol.

xconspirisist
Pseudo-jolly-fatman, rapid-post-editor, postman-loather, coffee-induced-murderer, meatball-fanatic, GPS-hater, vapourware-author, executioner-of-flying-bugs, eternal emperor of entirety
Battle.net: xcons#2832
steamid: xconspirisist

Re: Lift

Postby xconspirisist » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Put me down as a reserve, I'll be stopping by Bournemouth early in the morning and could pick you up. I think I'm the only person (other than Steve), who comes from that side of the country.

neon
Duct Tape Engineer

Postby neon » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Drakey, Cygnes, Shadow and others aren't far from Bournemouth. Whether they can give you a lift is another matter.

Drakey
bunghole

Postby Drakey » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:48 pm

I was going to. But the boss(wife) does not want me to go. she has her reasons. So will have to be the next one i can go.

bloodtobleed
Westlan Staff

Postby bloodtobleed » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:26 pm

xconspirisist wrote:Put me down as a reserve, I'll be stopping by Bournemouth early in the morning and could pick you up. I think I'm the only person (other than Steve), who comes from that side of the country.

What sort of time you thinking? This term my lectures start at 11am and finish at 1pm on a Friday but I can miss them if needs be. Would be wise to take you up on the offer if it means you're not having to come miles out of your way. Happy to put a bit of petrol money your way as well. I'll be travelling light as my new 'top seems good enough to handle most of the stuff played at the LANs.

xconspirisist
Pseudo-jolly-fatman, rapid-post-editor, postman-loather, coffee-induced-murderer, meatball-fanatic, GPS-hater, vapourware-author, executioner-of-flying-bugs, eternal emperor of entirety
Battle.net: xcons#2832
steamid: xconspirisist

Postby xconspirisist » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Not yet decided what time we're gonna start the LAN. The last one was really early for staff, if it's later I can pick you up after lectures, possibly. Check out with the langeeks crew as Neil suggested.

bloodtobleed
Westlan Staff

Postby bloodtobleed » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:46 pm

xconspirisist wrote:Not yet decided what time we're gonna start the LAN. The last one was really early for staff, if it's later I can pick you up after lectures, possibly. Check out with the langeeks crew as Neil suggested.

Might be able to get a lift down with one of my housemates if she goes home for the weekend (lives in Teignmouth) but she's not sure what time she'd be driving down. Any particular time we can arrive? I have no problem helping you guys set up.

Neomancer
Resident Sarcasm Master Admin
Origin ID: neomancer86
steamid: neomancer86

Postby Neomancer » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:01 pm

we normally start setup at 12.. ideally we'd rather not have people there early but for special circumstances such as this we can work something out. (everyone else read that as don't come till 7 or else we set wishy on you :lol: )

bloodtobleed
Westlan Staff

Postby bloodtobleed » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:21 pm

Neomancer wrote:we normally start setup at 12.. ideally we'd rather not have people there early but for special circumstances such as this we can work something out. (everyone else read that as don't come till 7 or else we set wishy on you :lol: )

Well I think it'd be closer to 5ish but I'll have to work something out.

Return to “SaltLAN 29”