You guys were awesome ;)

19:00 14th - 17:00 16th September 2012 (# signed up, # paid)
xconspirisist
Pseudo-jolly-fatman, rapid-post-editor, postman-loather, coffee-induced-murderer, meatball-fanatic, GPS-hater, vapourware-author, executioner-of-flying-bugs, eternal emperor of entirety
Battle.net: xcons#2832
steamid: xconspirisist

You guys were awesome ;)

Postby xconspirisist » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Hey folks, really great to have another successful LAN, there have been lots of good comments. This is all down to you guys for being so awesome.

Special mentions:

The n00bies! Off the top of my head, r8cer, Rachel, AndrewB were all LAN newbies, with Brave Sir Robo (Jesus) and xanhurst also attending their first WestLAN event. New people are great, it means our evil advertising is going well!

The helpers at the end; Shadow, iMess, Techfreak and others are non staff, who stayed around to help put chairs away, roll up cables and stuff. You are loladmins on the forums because we love you, cheers folks, your help is very much appreciated.

The regulars, who are there at almost every event; Beer, Freelance/Scratched, Cygnus, Jani, Drakey, Shadow, Techfreak, sheepdude, nshire, xorn, promoboy. Thanks for filling up the numbers, for jumping in on all the games - hope you didn't mind a few changes to your regular event! (I know already I missed some people that were there this time, sorry!)

The fellow staff members, AlienX, MikeTheGreek, Neon, Wishy and Neomancer. Thanks for putting up with my moaning, orders and asshattery over the last few months - hope you'll agree most of it was worth it. Sorry for being a bit of a dick on Friday during setup (!), you all bore the brunt of my bad mood! Anywoo, it was all worth it, the event went really well. Cheers guys, pleasure being staff with you.

On a personal note, super thanks to Techfreak and R8cer for spending hours configuring my big LED message board. I left you to it just because it looked like you were having fun, I'll let you know how I get on programming it over the next few weeks!

Neomancer
Resident Sarcasm Master Admin
Origin ID: neomancer86
steamid: neomancer86

Re: You guys were awesome ;)

Postby Neomancer » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:23 pm

reprogramming = breaking and returning it to the next lan for you to fix again.

:P

Techfreak-SSM
Phone-Monolith Admin
Battle.net: techfreakssm#2204
steamid: techfreak-ssm/techfreak2006

Re: You guys were awesome ;)

Postby Techfreak-SSM » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:24 pm

quite possible, i'm gonna have fun with the cisco switch :twisted:
Techfreak-SSM

LAN Projector Helper and Wiki Editor |
Website/blog

Return to “Saltlan 28”