Room for my full rig?

19:00 17th - 17:00 19th February 2012
opus
Nuclear Submarine Admin

Re: Room for my full rig?

Postby opus » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:02 am

you mean when you were on the healthy side of the BMI curve... rather than the morbidly obese side?

Gooseman
1337 Krew
steamid: sgoosey

Postby Gooseman » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:19 am

yeh the side when i was close to anerxic, now im overweight, i think, or just obese

iMess
Your base looks nice, can i have it ?
Origin ID: imesx
Battle.net: wewlad
steamid: imess

Postby iMess » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Too bad you're not called Jonah.
If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

Gooseman
1337 Krew

Postby Gooseman » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:17 am

im not a whale yet, if i put on 2 more stone then feel free to call me it (as in when im over 20)

xconspirisist
Pseudo-jolly-fatman, rapid-post-editor, postman-loather, coffee-induced-murderer, meatball-fanatic, GPS-hater, vapourware-author, executioner-of-flying-bugs, eternal emperor of entirety
Battle.net: xcons#2832
steamid: xconspirisist

Postby xconspirisist » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:28 am

Clarify; you only objection to being called a "whale" is because at the moment you say you are obese, rather than being morbidly obese? Jeesustittyfuckingchrist.

On a more serious note, if you consider your weight is an issue, I remind you did a really good job of loosing the weight before.

Anywoo, I don't want to turn this into Goosemans personal issues thread. There's not enough room in the database for that.

Jani
Swearing Admin

Postby Jani » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:35 am

xconspirisist wrote:Anywoo, I don't want to turn this into Goosemans personal issues thread. There's not enough room in the database for that.

Just when I thought you were showing some humanity, you had to make me destroy myself with laughter :D

Gooseman
1337 Krew

Postby Gooseman » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:03 pm

xconspirisist wrote:
On a more serious note, if you consider your weight is an issue, I remind you did a really good job of loosing the weight before.

I have tried, i just dont have the will power to do it, i managed a week on a diet and lost 18 lbs.

anyway, if i dont see you lot at shiny, then might see you in november at westlan

iMess

Postby iMess » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:29 pm

I've managed to lose 2st 8lbs since 31st Jan. I consider small portion sizes and cycling & gym to be the main factors of this. Anywhoo, i've ordered new parts for my new rig :)
If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

xconspirisist
Pseudo-jolly-fatman, rapid-post-editor, postman-loather, coffee-induced-murderer, meatball-fanatic, GPS-hater, vapourware-author, executioner-of-flying-bugs, eternal emperor of entirety

Postby xconspirisist » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:27 pm

Nice one iMess! That's very good going, make sure you don't do it too quickly though!

Would love to see your new rig when posted, the bobsleigh must be little knackard by now, are you going for a new case?

opus
Nuclear Submarine Admin

Postby opus » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:06 pm

LOL, 18lbs in a week through diet alone? BULL SHIT!

Just admit it goose, you don't like the sight of your own feet and the idea of being able to fit into an economy class seat on a plane terrifies you!

iMess

Postby iMess » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:08 pm

xconspirisist wrote:Nice one iMess! That's very good going, make sure you don't do it too quickly though!

Would love to see your new rig when posted, the bobsleigh must be little knackard by now, are you going for a new case?

Yup took delivery of the new case today and the mobo [mATX] :D. Going for the AMD FX 4170 which is quad core @ 4.2Ghz w/ unlocked multiplier

Guardsmon
1337 Krew
steamid: guardsmon

Postby Guardsmon » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:25 pm

iMess wrote:I've managed to lose 2st 8lbs since 31st Jan. I consider small portion sizes and cycling & gym to be the main factors of this. Anywhoo, i've ordered new parts for my new rig :)

iMess wrote:
xconspirisist wrote:Nice one iMess! That's very good going, make sure you don't do it too quickly though!

Yup took delivery of the new case today and the mobo [mATX] :D. Going for the AMD FX 4170 which is quad core @ 4.2Ghz w/ unlocked multiplier

New parts???? We want more info!!!!

Thread hi-jack and tell us more! What case? You finally moving away from the green monster?
i7 3770K | Gigabyte H77N-WiFi | 2x4GB Samsung Green DDR1600 | ATI HD 7850 | Lian Li PC-Q11

xconspirisist

Postby xconspirisist » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:55 pm

iMess' green "bobsleigh" was awesome ;)

Gooseman
1337 Krew

Postby Gooseman » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:09 pm

opus wrote:LOL, 18lbs in a week through diet alone? BULL SHIT!

Just admit it goose, you don't like the sight of your own feet and the idea of being able to fit into an economy class seat on a plane terrifies you!

ask excal, its possible i was on the cambridge diet. but i couldnt really cope without eating

iMess

Postby iMess » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:13 am

Guardsmon wrote:
iMess wrote:I've managed to lose 2st 8lbs since 31st Jan. I consider small portion sizes and cycling & gym to be the main factors of this. Anywhoo, i've ordered new parts for my new rig :)

iMess wrote:

New parts???? We want more info!!!!

Thread hi-jack and tell us more! What case? You finally moving away from the green monster?

Case: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-015-FD&groupid=701&catid=7&subcat=1556
Mobo: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MB-369-GI
Ram: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MY-311-CS&groupid=701&catid=8&subcat=1517

Haven't decided on a CPU cooler just yet. I'm going for quiet and high performance. Looking at either 90Gb or 120Gb SSD and this beast: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HD-343-WD&groupid=701&catid=14&subcat=1953

GPU wise - I haven't decided, but I will have by the next Westlan ;)

Return to “Saltlan 26”