Post Lan Shnizz

19:00 13th - 17:00 15th May 2011
Resident Sarcasm Master Admin

Re: Post Lan Shnizz

Postby Crafty » Tue May 17, 2011 7:26 pm

basically our crew decided to give ben head chef status, not me. this was a poor decision as i have watched masterchef for years as well as raymond blancs kitchen secrets and great british menu....

and the burgers leaked so much fat we really did have a authentic flame grilled taste :D
dd8890 wrote:i have payed useing paypal it say's on it i have payed on the 5 nov £22.93 buy y is it on westlan saying that i am unpay

Ban Hammer Admin
Origin ID: Merson Merson#2706
steamid: Merson

Postby Merson » Tue May 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Neomancer wrote:bbq + cheap burgers dripping tons of fat onto the drip tray.

flame grilled.

Birds eye bitches!!

Swearing Admin

Postby Jani » Wed May 18, 2011 9:00 am

PirateToaster wrote:I missed the 'inferno', what happened exactly? xD

Basically we bought some disposable BBQ's and some food along as we were going to have a BBQ on Saturday evening...then Mike decided to do one for everyone with his big gas BBQ. So we said can we use it after to cook our food on....yes fine he said.

Anyway the shitty cheap burgers Ben chose from Tesco dripped about a gallon of fat and some flames started's all fine Ben says they will just be a bit flame grilled. When the flames became two feet high and turning the gas completely off didn't actually help anything I popped my head in the door and just said "Mike how do you turn the gas off on this thing? It's on fire."

Hilarity ensued as Mike came to our rescue, thankfully I had already managed to shut the gas off (just wasn't sure, the controls aren't clear) and when Mike took the fat tray out we discovered it was the pool of fat which was in fact on fire.

Then Ben decided to finish off cooking the burgers in the grill, made a huge fucking mess of it and I had to clean it up. The end :?

1337 Krew
steamid: guardsmon

Postby Guardsmon » Wed May 18, 2011 9:52 pm

Great little LAN a lot of fun with some old games being played. Really enjoyed it. Thanks all :)
i7 3770K | Gigabyte H77N-WiFi | 2x4GB Samsung Green DDR1600 | ATI HD 7850 | Lian Li PC-Q11

Return to “Saltlan 24”