Post LAN thread

19:00 18th - 17:00 20th February 2011
Jani
Swearing Admin

Post LAN thread

Postby Jani » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Blah blah blah it was good as usual cheers guys :D

I somehow managed to win HL2 (well I was first to 100 kills and finished with about 2.0 K:D ratio :?)

Breakfast was awesome

No tournaments really unfortunately but still had a few good games nevertheless, L4D2 was fun and Flatout 2 for the minute or so I managed to play it (stupid Chinese drivers for my PS3 controller were messing up)

Finally managed to get Neil to sort out the galleries on the home page (I now understand why he was reluctant to do it before :shock:) I think he's even done this LAN one and it's only just finished :) unfortunately mega low quality on the site due to massive compression but I will be uploading all of my photos at original res to my gallery soon to which I will provide the link ;)

Got some funny videos with my camera too and also a partial time lapse, gonna spend the next couple of nights trying to construct something from it :)

Edit:

Photos online: http://files.tehguy.net/index.php?did=3-9
Last edited by Jani on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crafty
Resident Sarcasm Master Admin

Re: Post LAN thread

Postby Crafty » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:04 am

agreed, was a good lan and laugh as usual.

look forward to seeing you all at the next one :D
dd8890 wrote:i have payed useing paypal it say's on it i have payed on the 5 nov £22.93 buy y is it on westlan saying that i am unpay

Merson
Ban Hammer Admin

Postby Merson » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:48 pm

Yeah deffo a good laugh, not as many games as usual, the CSS was pretty much non existent this time :( . But enjoyed the TF2, trackmania and flatout sessions which are always a good laugh. Everything else as usual was faultless including the broadband which worked faultlessly. Looking forward to the next one as it means it's only a month away from Sweden. :)

Jani
Swearing Admin

Postby Jani » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Return to “Saltlan 23”