Scheduled Games!

19:00 12th - 17:00 14th November 2010
xconspirisist
Pseudo-jolly-fatman, rapid-post-editor, postman-loather, coffee-induced-murderer, meatball-fanatic, GPS-hater, vapourware-author, executioner-of-flying-bugs, eternal emperor of entirety
Battle.net: xcons#2832
steamid: xconspirisist

Scheduled Games!

Postby xconspirisist » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Okay chaps and chapesses, as Opus won't be attending I'll be arranging the games, so hold tight :) I've looked around the forums and put together a schedule based on what people seem to be talking about and what is most normally played.

For the new people, we take a pretty laid back attitude, these are just the games that will be properly organized. The schedule will be up on the projector too. For team games, I'll go around getting a list of names before each game. Teams will be randomized unless you specifically say you want to be on team red/blue.

Friday

Image 21:00 - Team Fortress 2 - Teams up to 12 players, pl_goldrush, ctf_2fort, each team plays 1 round on each map

Saturday

Image 13:00 - Trackmania Nations Forever - free for all. Top 3 players win prizes. Neil and AlienX will forced to play while standing on 1 leg!
Image 17:00 - Counter Strike Source - Teams of 16 - cs_militia, de_dust2, de_assault, 10 round limit per map.
Image 20:00 - Supreme Commander 2 (With DLC) - Teams of 4 - The big blue DLC map. Nukes and arty off. No rush timer, normal res, normal vis.

Sunday

Image 12:30 - Pirates, Vikings & Knights 2 - Random teams!
Image 14:30 - Half Life 2 Deathmatch - Free for all - Top 3 players win prizes - Any fucking map APART form overwatch. 3 maps, 15 minute time limit.

Prizes

There is a bunch of stuff to be won, mostly food :) There is a big box of crucial stuff too :)

Also! Would love to pop in MW1/2, but no LAN servers are available. If anyone has any hackery, let me know. Worms Reloaded, Company of Heros TOV and Left 4 Dead may rear their head, but don't want to pop too much into the schedule.
Last edited by xconspirisist on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Merson
Ban Hammer Admin

Re: Scheduled Games!

Postby Merson » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:12 pm

xconspirisist wrote:Also! Would love to pop in MW1/2, but no LAN servers are available.

Any news on black ops? Me and Jani have "acquired" it for the single player so which ever one of us downloads first will check for LAN stuff.

xconspirisist
Pseudo-jolly-fatman, rapid-post-editor, postman-loather, coffee-induced-murderer, meatball-fanatic, GPS-hater, vapourware-author, executioner-of-flying-bugs, eternal emperor of entirety

Postby xconspirisist » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:13 pm

As it was only released a couple of days ago, there may not be LAN servers available. I'll take a look tomorrow night, but if anyone else has some spare time to look into it that would be great. If we can confirm LAN servers, I'll find space for it in the schedule.

Merson
Ban Hammer Admin

Postby Merson » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Got no chance with the servers, but P2P may be available.

Josh
BIFF

Postby Josh » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Unless they bring out a patch Black Ops would kinda fail with all the problem it causes but I'm open to some Modern Warfare 2

Edit: You can also setup Private Matches with I think are P2P

Freelance
1337 Krew
Origin ID: scratched_uk
Battle.net: scratched#2526
steamid: scratched

Postby Freelance » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:55 pm

or COD4
I adblock smilies.

Crafty
Resident Sarcasm Master Admin

Postby Crafty » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:18 am

sounds good xcon, need the mansion event included in the tf2 map list :D

oh and whats the status on the hide and seek mod as that was easily the bet thing evar in the last lan
dd8890 wrote:i have payed useing paypal it say's on it i have payed on the 5 nov £22.93 buy y is it on westlan saying that i am unpay

xconspirisist

Postby xconspirisist » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:38 am

Oh man, I cannot play any more manor/mansion event, I played that map for like 30-40 hours :/ afaik it's no longer available since Halloween ended (8th?).

AlienX should be able to get his hide and seek server going, although I hear gungame (while much cooler!), is harder to get running.

Freelance
1337 Krew
Origin ID: scratched_uk
Battle.net: scratched#2526
steamid: scratched

Postby Freelance » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:49 am

xconspirisist wrote:Oh man, I cannot play any more manor/mansion event, I played that map for like 30-40 hours :/ afaik it's no longer available since Halloween ended (8th?).

cp_mountainlab
I adblock smilies.

Excalibur
Unter Peon

Postby Excalibur » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:07 am

Ahhhh, a LAN where I dont have to organise the games, this is why WestLANs are awesome! :D

Good luck getting everyone to play my young padawan!

xconspirisist

Postby xconspirisist » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:22 am

Freelance wrote:
xconspirisist wrote:Oh man, I cannot play any more manor/mansion event, I played that map for like 30-40 hours :/ afaik it's no longer available since Halloween ended (8th?).

cp_mountainlab

Ugh. It's not even that good a map. Attacking red's base is a suck when an engi decides to build a lvl3 sentry or with a good demo man. Also, Red have a massive advantage over blue on the 1st cp. 2 good red snipers can dominate the blue spawn.

First map will be pl_goldrush, second 2 maps will be via mapvote. Fixed.

Vega
1337 Krew

Postby Vega » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:01 am

I dunno about anyone else but Id like the hldm put at an earlier time. I love the game but I only get to play it for ten minutes before I have to pack up my PC. Is it possible to have play it at an earlier time? or on a different day?

thanks
-Sam

AlienX
Overdraft Admin

Postby AlienX » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:45 am

Crafty wrote:oh and whats the status on the hide and seek mod as that was easily the bet thing evar in the last lan

I'll be working on Gungame and Hide 'n' Seek during the setup time, hopefully i can get it working.

Return to “Saltlan 22”