Signups live, Tickets £10

19:00 21st - 17:00 23rd May 2010 Tickets £10
neon
Duct Tape Engineer

Re: Signups live, Tickets £10

Postby neon » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:56 pm

PHP wrote:Ahh, should be allright. Just as long as I can fit 24 cans of pepsi max underneath my seat, im sorted.

You are unlikely to be able to survive entirely off of pepsi max. Some sort of food might be beneficial. With the exception of the breakfast roll on the Sunday morning we don't provide food.

PHP
n00b

Postby PHP » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Yeah, i primarily operate on PM but I will be sure to bring some supplies :P It looks more likely that ill be going to the WinLAN. Ive booked up my place for it and ill just wait and see about this one.
PHP...
Programming with Attitude
Rig Specs
  • Intel Pentuim 4 HT Processor @ 3.4GHz
  • 4GB DDR2 Ram
  • 1x nVidia GeForce GTS250 with 1024MB GDDR3 @ ~700MHz
  • ASRock N71AD-SLI Motherboard w/ nVidia nForce 710 Chipset

catface
Unter Peon

Postby catface » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:14 pm

that reminds me, are you still doing the takeaway orders on the saturday?

xconspirisist
Pseudo-jolly-fatman, rapid-post-editor, postman-loather, coffee-induced-murderer, meatball-fanatic, GPS-hater, vapourware-author, executioner-of-flying-bugs, eternal emperor of entirety
Battle.net: xcons#2832
steamid: xconspirisist

Postby xconspirisist » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Back in the olden days I would frequently bring a 24 box of red devil and guzzle most of it. Sleep was not an option.

Wishy
Senior Icelandic Field Sausage Engineer

Postby Wishy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

PHP wrote:Yeah, i primarily operate on PM but I will be sure to bring some supplies :P It looks more likely that ill be going to the WinLAN. Ive booked up my place for it and ill just wait and see about this one.

Please note that while westlan doesn't have any specific age limit, this may or may not apply for winlan. Please make sure you mention your age to the shinylan staff.
Wishy - Westlan Web type person.

Jani
Swearing Admin

Postby Jani » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:25 pm

PHP wrote:
Merson wrote:If your exam period is anything like mine where they cannot do exams on days were your not in college/uni normally then if your not in on a Friday/Monday you should be fine.

yeah but its english man! And its something I really need to study for so for 48 hours of epic gaming, well Idk...

And im 16 in 2 days 8)

Don't get stupidly drunk and you'll be fine. Oh and watch out for iMess, I heard he likes young boys around your age.

xconspirisist
Pseudo-jolly-fatman, rapid-post-editor, postman-loather, coffee-induced-murderer, meatball-fanatic, GPS-hater, vapourware-author, executioner-of-flying-bugs, eternal emperor of entirety

Postby xconspirisist » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:24 am

Oh I have to ask, your alias, does it relate to a well known scripting engine? ;)

iMess
Your base looks nice, can i have it ?
Origin ID: imesx
Battle.net: wewlad
steamid: imess

Postby iMess » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:37 am

Jani wrote:
PHP wrote:
Merson wrote:If your exam period is anything like mine where they cannot do exams on days were your not in college/uni normally then if your not in on a Friday/Monday you should be fine.

yeah but its english man! And its something I really need to study for so for 48 hours of epic gaming, well Idk...

And im 16 in 2 days 8)

Don't get stupidly drunk and you'll be fine. Oh and watch out for iMess, I heard he likes young boys around your age.

Dude, 16 is waaaaaay too old. You're getting me confused with Noodle.
If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

neon
Duct Tape Engineer

Postby neon » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:52 am

xconspirisist wrote:Oh I have to ask, your alias, does it relate to a well known scripting engine?

PHP wrote:PHP...
Programming with Attitude

Taken from his sig. You might want to consider switching those back on at some point Xcon.

catface wrote:that reminds me, are you still doing the takeaway orders on the saturday?

We have done the last few lans yep. Not sure about WinLan, but any SaltLan events will have takeaway orders on a saturday night.

Luck_dragon66
Sleep Interruption Admin

Postby Luck_dragon66 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:08 pm

There is normally a takeaway orders on the Saturday and any other night, you just badger rich and he sorts it out they have had a web based ordering system running at some lans. If you stand in the door way of the hall you can just about see the Chinese (About 100m away). They have also been known to turn up in a taxi
Someone pass me a beer......

xconspirisist

Postby xconspirisist » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Taken from his sig. You might want to consider switching those back on at some point Xcon.

Actually, I noticed that.

I hate sigs on forums, they'll stay off as much as possible :P

Return to “Saltlan 20”