Utilities

User avatar
Neomancer
Resident Sarcasm Master Admin
Posts: 6212
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:20 pm
Origin ID: neomancer86
steamid: neomancer86
Location: Exeter
Contact:

Re: Utilities

Postby Neomancer » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:08 am

Wishy wrote:
Also, use the hall frying pan and don't wash it up, and I'll be "Relaxing" rules on gaffatape...



hang on a tick, they don't do the washing up and i get abused.. im not liking the sound of this :P

User avatar
Wishy
Senior Icelandic Field Sausage Engineer
Posts: 4288
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:17 pm
Location: Woking
Contact:

Re: Utilities

Postby Wishy » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:09 am

Neomancer wrote:
Wishy wrote:
Also, use the hall frying pan and don't wash it up, and I'll be "Relaxing" rules on gaffatape...



hang on a tick, they don't do the washing up and i get abused.. im not liking the sound of this :P


Didn't you read your contract? Your responsible for anything going wrong mark. ;)

(PS for those who can't spot sarcasm, no, the staff do not have contracts)
Wishy - Westlan Web type person.

Jani
Swearing Admin
Posts: 1946
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Plymouth
Contact:

Re: Utilities

Postby Jani » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:13 am

I have a feeling this LAN is going to be awesome.

The-Cornish-Cracker
BIFF
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:17 am
Origin ID: CornishCracker
steamid: thecornishcracker
Location: Plymouth, UK
Contact:

Re: Utilities

Postby The-Cornish-Cracker » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:19 am

janipewter wrote:I have a feeling this LAN is going to be awesome.


Thats probably because I am going :twisted:
We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

User avatar
Neomancer
Resident Sarcasm Master Admin
Posts: 6212
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:20 pm
Origin ID: neomancer86
steamid: neomancer86
Location: Exeter
Contact:

Re: Utilities

Postby Neomancer » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:22 am

Wishy wrote:
Neomancer wrote:
Wishy wrote:
Also, use the hall frying pan and don't wash it up, and I'll be "Relaxing" rules on gaffatape...



hang on a tick, they don't do the washing up and i get abused.. im not liking the sound of this :P


Didn't you read your contract? Your responsible for anything going wrong mark. ;)

(PS for those who can't spot sarcasm, no, the staff do not have contracts)



meh, when is westlan buying us that ship steve...

http://www.theyachtmarket.com/boats_for ... cyunit=GBP


another few couple of lans and we can afford it :p


(joke fyi)

User avatar
ShaneC
1337 Krew
Posts: 662
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:55 pm

Re: Utilities

Postby ShaneC » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:43 am

The-Cornish-Cracker wrote:
janipewter wrote:I have a feeling this LAN is going to be awesome.


Thats probably because I am going :twisted:


Lots of new faces which is cool. Beware the microwave guys, seriously, it will nuke anything you put in it

T1M4
Unter Peon
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:11 am

Re: Utilities

Postby T1M4 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:51 am

ShaneC wrote:
The-Cornish-Cracker wrote:
janipewter wrote:I have a feeling this LAN is going to be awesome.


Thats probably because I am going :twisted:


Lots of new faces which is cool. Beware the microwave guys, seriously, it will nuke anything you put in it


that could be interesting :)
CPU: Intel Core2Quad Q6600
MB: ASUS P5E-VM HDMI (matx)
RAM 2gb (2x1GB) OCZ 4-4-4-12
Graphics: ATI HD2900 XT 512mb
HDD: 2x500GB OS 2x1TB Store

User avatar
xconspirisist
Pseudo-jolly-fatman, rapid-post-editor, postman-loather, coffee-induced-murderer, meatball-fanatic, GPS-hater, vapourware-author, executioner-of-flying-bugs, eternal emperor of entirety
Posts: 6182
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:04 pm
Battle.net: xcons#2832
steamid: xconspirisist
Location: Hyrule. ▲
Contact:

Re: Utilities

Postby xconspirisist » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:57 am

It's not, when you cook a ready meal for 40 seconds and see the plastic tub has melted onto the glass tray. It nukes things.

ILoveLamp
BIFF
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:54 pm

Re: Utilities

Postby ILoveLamp » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:39 pm

ShaneC wrote:
Lots of new faces which is cool. Beware the microwave guys, seriously, it will nuke anything you put in it


What happens if we put a NUKE in it!?!?!?!

User avatar
fridx
Unter Peon
Posts: 198
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:43 pm
Location: Okehampton

Re: Utilities

Postby fridx » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:50 pm

Surprisingly, it'll get nuked

User avatar
ganey
Unter Peon
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:27 am
steamid: ganey_
Location: Dawlish /Stafford Uni
Contact:

Re: Utilities

Postby ganey » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:19 pm

well i like microwaves, i think im gonna work out how to use it ^_____^

i may have to purchase a pyrex dish first :/
^_# Pi-Rate!
Image

Merson
Ban Hammer Admin
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:26 pm

Re: Utilities

Postby Merson » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:39 pm

ganey wrote:i think im gonna work out how to use it ^_____^


Only one button you need to use.. "+20sec"

T1M4
Unter Peon
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:11 am

Re: Utilities

Postby T1M4 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:24 pm

So if it nukes everything, best not to use it ?? or just give it a go and see what happens??
Option number 2 seems more fun :)
CPU: Intel Core2Quad Q6600
MB: ASUS P5E-VM HDMI (matx)
RAM 2gb (2x1GB) OCZ 4-4-4-12
Graphics: ATI HD2900 XT 512mb
HDD: 2x500GB OS 2x1TB Store

Jani
Swearing Admin
Posts: 1946
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Plymouth
Contact:

Re: Utilities

Postby Jani » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:04 am

If you have things like microwave curry's which come in microwaveable tubs, TAKE THEM OUT AND PUT THEM ON A PLATE, because the microwave WILL melt them otherwise.

Merson
Ban Hammer Admin
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:26 pm

Re: Utilities

Postby Merson » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:32 am

i kept mine in its plastic case and it was fine. warped but fine, but i do agree take it out 1st as mine was nearly at melting point :D


Return to “Saltlan 12”