My milk.

Jani
Swearing Admin

My milk.

Postby Jani » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:45 pm

I have a small request. I brought 4 pints of Devon's finest semi-skimmed milk to the last LAN, and it all ended up all over the bottom of the fridge and on the floor by the end of the first night. This was a result of unauthorised attendees STEALING the milk without my permission for their tea/coffee and not properly screwing up the lid afterwards.

So I am now asking that people refrain from using MY milk, and either bring their own or ask the staff to bring some for the tea and coffee, to avoid a repeat of last time's disaster.

ShaneC
1337 Krew

Re: My milk.

Postby ShaneC » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:59 pm

Last lan I brought milk to I wrote "BREAST MILK" on the bottle, no one took any. Maybe you could write "Gooseman Jiz" on the bottle, not many people would want to drink that :shock:

But seriously, you wrote your name on the bottle yeah?

Wishy
Senior Icelandic Field Sausage Engineer

Postby Wishy » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:58 pm

In fairness, There IS milk provided by Westlan for Tea and Coffee. Was it actually labelled? Milk is milk to most people, and if its not marked then they could reasonably assume its the communal tea/cofee milk.

I think it ending up spilt was mainly due to the usual fridge overloading and somebody accidentally knocking it. (It might not be a bad idea for you to buy a couple of 2 pinters instead, as they will be sealed better)
Wishy - Westlan Web type person.

Jani
Swearing Admin

Postby Jani » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:43 pm

I also have quite a rare and expensive mouse, and I would like to request that it does not get 'cheesed'. Thanks.

iMess
Your base looks nice, can i have it ?
Origin ID: imesx
Battle.net: wewlad
steamid: imess

Postby iMess » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:05 pm

What about jizzed?

As wishy said, milk is milk to most people. So if you do buy stuff, just label it.

That said, someone kept eating my pies and pizzas.

I have a request:

If the bin is full, empty it and put a new bag in. Over flowing it isn't going to work. Also, if you make a mess in the kitchen - tidy up after yourselves. Just cos mommy's too busy riding my cock and she's not around to clean up your shit, doesn't mean the staff have to spend an hour after the lan doing it.
If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

Neomancer
Resident Sarcasm Master Admin
Origin ID: neomancer86
steamid: neomancer86

Postby Neomancer » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:57 am

iMess wrote:What about jizzed?
I have a request:

If the bin is full, empty it and put a new bag in. Over flowing it isn't going to work. Also, if you make a mess in the kitchen - tidy up after yourselves. Just cos mommy's too busy riding my cock and she's not around to clean up your shit, doesn't mean the staff have to spend an hour after the lan doing it.

aye, there will be binbags either on the table, or on the shelf by the serving hatches.. it only takes 2 seconds!

xconspirisist
Pseudo-jolly-fatman, rapid-post-editor, postman-loather, coffee-induced-murderer, meatball-fanatic, GPS-hater, vapourware-author, executioner-of-flying-bugs, eternal emperor of entirety
Battle.net: xcons#2832
steamid: xconspirisist

Postby xconspirisist » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:57 am

Yawn. Every time I see milk in that fridge, it's leaking because some boon has laid it down. The bottles are schonk and will leak if laid down.

This next lan, someone's mouse might get toasted. Cheese toastie. Get it?

Please respect the sarcasm in this post as it was intended.

Gooseman
1337 Krew
steamid: sgoosey

Postby Gooseman » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:24 pm

well xcon, isnt it lucky that my attendance is now in question, i have a old microsoft mouse u can toast if you want

tomuk5
1337 Krew

Postby tomuk5 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:31 pm

also as i warned at the end of the last lan there will be no ginsters products at this LAN as some people thought it might be funny to throw them around, they know who they are and they know they are to blame.

(possible idea, use a CD pen to write on milk bottles that tends to work well for ID)

Gooseman
1337 Krew

Postby Gooseman » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:23 pm

your not bringing any pasties?

iMess

Postby iMess » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:46 pm

So Goose, i am still horrified by the fact that the whole cheese incident is ok now, because you found out that infact it wasn't who you thought it was.
If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

Gooseman
1337 Krew

Postby Gooseman » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:47 pm

thats confusing dave, please clarify

iMess

Postby iMess » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:50 pm

Well, you went off on one because you thought it was a particular person at the lan, claiming the staff should pay compensation, yadda yadda yadda. And now you are here encouraging it, mainly because you like the person more than who you thought did it.

I don't think you are in a position to suggest ideas.

Gooseman
1337 Krew

Postby Gooseman » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:53 pm

i suspected it was who it turned out to be, i made a big deal coz i wanted that person to own up.

and if its things that are brought for that purpose to be destroyed then i see no problem, its when its sum1's personal equipment that is where the problem is

iMess

Postby iMess » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:57 pm

Your purpose in life is to drive into fences.

Please don't give me that bullshit as to you know who did it secretly. Bollox did you.

Anyway, your mom. :P

Return to “Saltlan 12”