FED UP

Gooseman
1337 Krew
steamid: sgoosey

Postby Gooseman » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:15 am

Wishy wrote:Gooseman, there is no way in hell we can guarentee the safety of your kit.

where is your disclaimer then? there isnt one i checked earlier

no friends
Unter Peon

Postby no friends » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:18 am

Gooseman wrote:where is your disclaimer then? there isnt one i checked earlier

Where's the bit saying that they will look after your kit? no, didn't think there was a bit there...
[02:13] *** * Gooseman and points out that fred is a cock
[02:16] <no_friends> you'd be best at identifying them ;)
[02:16] <Gooseman> it does take one to know one
[02:16] <no_friends> you're the one who fucking said it..
[02:16] <Gooseman> i know
[02:17] <no_friends> .WALKED INTO THAT ONE

The Sam
1337 Krew

Postby The Sam » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:22 am

It's not Westlan's fault, any more than if an unexploded bomb from WW2 detonated within the hall. Now *there* is food for thought (pun intended, sorry :lol:)

mikethegreek
Addicted To Hard Drive's

Postby mikethegreek » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:22 am

Goose i will make this simple and this is the end of it.

We are not responsible for your kit. we are not private securaty or your fucking mum.
we spend a lot of time effot and cash setting these weekeds up.

i did not hear a single word from you about the throwing of food.
all any of the staff know about the food is you throw one at mark and acused him of throwing some thing at you..

end of the day you chose to come to the lan no one makes you come here. if you think you need some one to stand over your desk you can go hire some one .
I adblock Freelance
Email - mike@westlan.co.uk

mikethegreek
Addicted To Hard Drive's

Postby mikethegreek » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:25 am

if you can prove who did this we will ban them from any lans untill they replace your mouse.
I adblock Freelance
Email - mike@westlan.co.uk

iMess
Your base looks nice, can i have it ?
Origin ID: imesx
Battle.net: wewlad
steamid: imess

Postby iMess » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:25 am

Guys, we need to agree to disagree.

Getting out of bed these days is a risk. I suggest that if you are that worried about ya kit, get the person next to you to keep an eye on it. I don't agree with whats been going on and i'd rather see a good old cage fight to get it sorted, but that's not gonna happen.

The Staff aren't here to take sides, and they certainly not here to hold your hands. I suggest that if you have a problem, to speak to them in private as it has clearly shown that bringing it onto public forums is just asking to be flamed and other's stick their nose in.
If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

Gooseman
1337 Krew

Postby Gooseman » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:31 am

i informed staff, and i chucked it back at neo as i walked past saying dont bother chucking it back it me, to which it arrived back at my desk within about 10 mins from behind me, also neil was aware of the sausge rolls chucked at me from the stage. simply put, you were aware of it, you chose not to act, and i am holding you reponsible, i dont care what it takes but i expect my G5 to be replaced.

i know that some people know who it is, but they wont tell me, neil also agreed with me that what they did was too far.

and if you dont see that and act then i think you should reconsider the type of event you run, perhaps rename it "westlan playgroup" and invite younger people along to cause mes and havoc.

also please show me (without editing files) where it says that westlan do not take responisity to damage to property, within 3 clicks from the homepage.

no friends
Unter Peon

Postby no friends » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:39 am

In the FAQ. There is this line
"Unanswered Questions? Hop along to the forums - We don't bite"

Now, seeing as you didn't know whether or not that westlan do hold responsibility for damaged items or not. Then you should of gone along to the forums when you were first aware of this and got it cleared up.

Seeing as this is now. You have asked whether or not that they hold responsibilty and several Westlan admins have replied giving the official word.
In my eyes, the event staffs official word in an answer to a question that you wrote, under a claus in the FAQ. Would then become the new word of the FAQ.
[02:13] *** * Gooseman and points out that fred is a cock
[02:16] <no_friends> you'd be best at identifying them ;)
[02:16] <Gooseman> it does take one to know one
[02:16] <no_friends> you're the one who fucking said it..
[02:16] <Gooseman> i know
[02:17] <no_friends> .WALKED INTO THAT ONE

Neomancer
Resident Sarcasm Master Admin
Origin ID: neomancer86
steamid: neomancer86

Postby Neomancer » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:40 am

Gooseman wrote:i informed staff, and i chucked it back at neo as i walked past saying dont bother chucking it back it me, to which it arrived back at my desk within about 10 mins from behind me

so thats why you threw it at me, but i don't really see how that really classifys as telling me that you were having trouble, i just simply thought you were continuing your trend of normal behaviour.

much as i have NO interest to being plesant to you,

My advice on this is to contact Logitech to advise the product has ceased working, they did't even check the hardware with me, they just sent out another without requesting the old hardware

Anything further from this is on no interest to me in any form.

I suspect your expectations are set higher than the service we provide, and you should look for alternative provider with such security provisions

Excalibur
Unter Peon

Postby Excalibur » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:40 am

From what I can see there is only one possible resolution,

1. Put the cheese in your bum.

Its a mouse dude, not a member of your family :D I am involved with ShinyLAN myself and the answer would be a firm NO to compensation for any personal kit damage. And lets look at this its a piece of frigging cheese that can be cleaned off. Not a nuclear bomb thats been planted in it ;)

iMess

Postby iMess » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:46 am

Goose:

The more you post in this thread, the more it becomes clear. You are posting in a public forums. You claimed mark threw something at you, yet you don't have the proof, and your sig doesn't do you any favours. I suggest you ask Neil to see if there's anything else he can do.

Other than that, expecting the murderous inhumane mouse killer to come forward and no doubt, you will post on here telling every - i don't think will happen. Both Steve and Mike have said their pieces and it's up to you to sort it out.

Try researching.
If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

Gooseman
1337 Krew

Postby Gooseman » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:00 am

i have put this public so that people can see the out of order things that i am sometimes subjected to, in regards to neo, you are always insulting me and winding me up, so if you think im going to approach you as a memeber of staff, then all i can say is, HAHA. as i said from what you are normally like to me, i assumed as you normally try to annoy me. as i just said when u came over to beer, im sorry, that it wasnt you that threw that.

also when i am annoyed i very rarly speak, or if i do its bound to be not very nice, otherwise i would prob have gone over and spoken to mike myself

Neomancer
Resident Sarcasm Master Admin
Origin ID: neomancer86
steamid: neomancer86

Postby Neomancer » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:05 am

Gooseman wrote:i have put this public so that people can see the out of order things that i am sometimes subjected to, in regards to neo, you are always insulting me and winding me up

oh and your posts last night was a perfect example of how nice and civil you are to people, i decided to be polite and offer you simple cleaning advice in terms of what you can use to clean it out, and your a complete cock to my face without even listening to my advice?

anything else you want to do to kick me in the teeth?

Gooseman
1337 Krew

Postby Gooseman » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:09 am

not in this thread, this is about the incidents of tonite, start another thread if you want me to attaclly tell you

iMess

Postby iMess » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:13 am

Again, your sig doesn't help matters.

Return to “Saltlan 11”