New Here...

no friends
Unter Peon

Postby no friends » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:05 pm

I saw Gooseman pulling wheelies outside Halfords last weekend.
[02:13] *** * Gooseman and points out that fred is a cock
[02:16] <no_friends> you'd be best at identifying them ;)
[02:16] <Gooseman> it does take one to know one
[02:16] <no_friends> you're the one who fucking said it..
[02:16] <Gooseman> i know
[02:17] <no_friends> .WALKED INTO THAT ONE

Commander Bert
Ring Toss Admin

Postby Commander Bert » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:21 pm

you should stop driving and txting with ur phone as well goose u wander around the road enough as it is but u were on the opposite side of the road when u were txting with me in the car...... never again will i git within 10 meters oh ur car !

Elsparrow
Unter Peon

Postby Elsparrow » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:15 pm

I'm coming Saltlan 11, on my motorbike.

Goose, how about you have a go and treat my bike with no respect like you treat driving a car.

Cos I know the outcome.

At best a broken bone or 2, little worse you could loose an arm or a leg, worse still you could launch yourself into a tree and be decapitated by the tree branch.

Learn to drive sensibly, or piss the hell off, its people like you who I watch out for half the time on my bike.
Athlon 64 3200 'Venice' @ 2.5GHz || 2GB DDR500 Corsair Twin-X || HIS X800XL @ 432/513 || Audigy 4 || 320GB Seagate 7200.10 & 200GB Maxtor DM 10 || Hyundai B91A || Zalman CNPS 9500

Gooseman
1337 Krew
steamid: sgoosey

Postby Gooseman » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:31 pm

ballbag wrote:you should stop driving and txting with ur phone as well goose u wander around the road enough as it is but u were on the opposite side of the road when u were txting with me in the car...... never again will i git within 10 meters oh ur car !

i dont do that, im not that stupid, if i do use my fone then i use it to make a call with a handsfree kit, im not stupid enough to not use one

and tom i did mean my mum, yes i have tried, to see what the max speed is, but i always ran outa space, the roads here that are the best are the a5 but i wont go above 100 on it. my mum drives at 100mph extremly reguarlly, and if im in the car she still does it, so i dont care

had a long day at work now so not going to continue this for a few hours now

mikethegreek
Addicted To Hard Drive's

Postby mikethegreek » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:04 pm

Gooseman wrote:
ballbag wrote:you should stop driving and txting with ur phone as well goose u wander around the road enough as it is but u were on the opposite side of the road when u were txting with me in the car...... never again will i git within 10 meters oh ur car !

i dont do that, im not that stupid, if i do use my fone then i use it to make a call with a handsfree kit, im not stupid enough to not use one

now i know thats is shit, when you took rose to reading she said you where on msn on your phone
I adblock Freelance
Email - mike@westlan.co.uk

opus
Nuclear Submarine Admin

Postby opus » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:36 pm

Gooseman wrote:

and tom i did mean my mum, yes i have tried, to see what the max speed is, but i always ran outa space, the roads here that are the best are the a5 but i wont go above 100 on it. my mum drives at 100mph extremly reguarlly, and if im in the car she still does it, so i dont care

had a long day at work now so not going to continue this for a few hours now

MUM DOES IT SO IT'S OK.

wrong, one day when you kill someone and go to jail for causing death by dangerous driving you'll realise WHY the speed limit is set at 70mph.

The Sam
1337 Krew

Postby The Sam » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:58 pm

mikethegreek wrote:now i know thats is shit, when you took rose to reading she said you where on msn on your phone
You kidding? Really? Talking on a phone is one thing, but browsing through a list of who is and isn't signed on, typing and what have you, is just asking to have an oncoming car implanted into your torso.

Goose, get your head in the game.

Neomancer
Resident Sarcasm Master Admin
Origin ID: neomancer86
steamid: neomancer86

Postby Neomancer » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:07 am

i'm going to close this. mainly due to the fact that

a. its massively off topic
b. goose has requested to be banned for 2 weeks
c. i cant actually bear to be reading this anymore.

any objections

1800 go fu.......

nah, kidding :) - pm me :)

xconspirisist
Pseudo-jolly-fatman, rapid-post-editor, postman-loather, coffee-induced-murderer, meatball-fanatic, GPS-hater, vapourware-author, executioner-of-flying-bugs, eternal emperor of entirety
Battle.net: xcons#2832
steamid: xconspirisist

Postby xconspirisist » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:58 am

Are you going to close it, or did an uber admin pwn you?

Jani
Swearing Admin

Postby Jani » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:03 am

Gooseman wrote:yes i have tried, to see what the max speed is, but i always ran outa space

Yes it's a Fiesta what, 1.4? I had the pedal down to the floor in a Fiesta 1.4 diesel on the A38, trust me it feels fast because of the turbocharger working but it is NOT fast, it took about 10 seconds to get from 60 to 75mph.

Neomancer
Resident Sarcasm Master Admin
Origin ID: neomancer86
steamid: neomancer86

Postby Neomancer » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:10 am

xconspirisist wrote:Are you going to close it, or did an uber admin pwn you?

:oops:

Return to “Saltlan 10”