FortNite Is it worth getting?

20th -> 22nd October (# signed up, # paid)
Mincent
n00b
steamid: STEAM_0:1:18469458

FortNite Is it worth getting?

Postby Mincent » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:59 pm

Pretty much whats on the Tin(tle) there, is Fortnite worth getting? I saw afew people playing it last LAN.

iMess
Your base looks nice, can i have it ?
Origin ID: imesx
Battle.net: wewlad
steamid: imess

Re: FortNite Is it worth getting?

Postby iMess » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:51 am

I've been playing since release and i'm thoroughly enjoying it. The community is great and its good to jump in and play a few rounds. I'm not a huge fan of the BR mode as i prefer co-op play. Some people think its grindy... well it is to a degree (most games are these days) and as long as you don't intend to rush through the main quests like some do (then moan about it getting too hard) and just take your time, its really fun. Currently my go-to game.

Just to add, i got the standard version and it's paid for itself a few times over.
If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

Mincent
n00b
steamid: STEAM_0:1:18469458

Postby Mincent » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:10 pm

Cool, I was thinking about it for abit of a more casual game for me to jump in and out of. I was thinking the standard one would do fine.

iMess
Your base looks nice, can i have it ?
Origin ID: imesx
Battle.net: wewlad
steamid: imess

Postby iMess » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:12 pm

Yup, standard is all you need. My name is the same as on here, lemme know and I'll help you level quick. I'm near the end of the 2nd section and can craft some high level gear for you ☺
If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

Return to “SaltLAN 43”