4th -> 6th August (# signed up, # paid)
Pyro
n00b
Origin ID: RyanGUK
steamid: RyanGUK

Buying tickets via cash for friends

Postby Pyro » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:46 am

Hey,

Two of my friends want to come but they were hoping to pay by cash when they arrive, and I was going to book on their behalf but when I look at the system, it asks me to confirm who I'm paying the cash to. Does that mean they need to pay by cash first before I book them in, or can I book them in and they can bring the cash on the day? :) Thanks!

bloodtobleed
Westlan Staff
Origin ID: bloodtobleed
Battle.net: bloodtobleed#2312
steamid: 02cfranklin

Re: Buying tickets via cash for friends

Postby bloodtobleed » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:23 am

Hey Pyro,

The cash payment system on the website implies that you are paying a member of staff in cash before the event (we can then mark you as paid manually).
If they wish to pay on the door then they will have to pay the full price (£30) on arrival to the LAN. To do this, they need to just sign up
They have the ability to sign up themselves but not paying means that they cannot select a seat before the event.

Hopefully that answers your question at least. If you want to know any more, feel free to message us on FB / Discord for speedier responses haha. I'll try and remember to check back on this post either way.

Pyro
n00b
Origin ID: RyanGUK
steamid: RyanGUK

Re: Buying tickets via cash for friends

Postby Pyro » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:34 am

That makes sense, I will ask to see which they would like to do otherwise I'll just get them to register on the site... they're being lazy. :) Cheers!

Return to “SaltLAN 42”