Postby Neomancer » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:27 pm

Freelance
1337 Krew
Origin ID: scratched_uk
Battle.net: scratched#2526
steamid: scratched

Re: C&C Fans

Postby Freelance » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:48 pm

While this topic is bumped: I've got the original disc copy of C&C3 which used securom for copy protection (among other EA games of that period), and MS disabled securom from running in win10 for security reasons, does anyone know the best (preferably legitimate way to use my legitimate games) route to get those working? No idea if Merson is still working for EA and could shine any light on the topic.

I'm pretty sure I've tried feeding the CD keys into origin both through the client and website and it told me no-go.
I adblock smilies.

Gooseman
1337 Krew
steamid: sgoosey

Postby Gooseman » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:12 am

if you contact EA about it, then they are usally quite helpful. And can get it added into origin.

I had the decade version of the games, but i couldnt activate it onto origin, i phoned ea, and they added the full 17 games neomancer talks about above to my account. so i got a few extra games.... might be worth a try giving them a call. I didnt even need to prove i owned the decades version!

see if they will add your game to origin, and hence you will be able to play them when you want

Merson
Ban Hammer Admin
Origin ID: Merson
Battle.net: Merson#2706
steamid: Merson

Postby Merson » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:17 am

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

They should be able to put your CD version on to your Origin account no problem.

Return to “General Chat”